Wednesday, April 28, 2010

You Got Rick Rolled

For those of you who read my Music Monday blog, you had the pleasure of listening to this old school tune.


I usually give an introduction to my music picks. With this post, I just posted a link to the song for you to discover on your own. Why you ask? Because you got "Rick Rolled!" If you are not familiar with that term, here is the definition:

When what you think is a link to something you want to see actually directs you to a video of Rick Astley singing "Never Gonna Give You Up."

I LOVE this song. I LOVE the video. I LOVE "rick rolling." I think that one of the reasons this song was chosen for this game is because after hearing it, there is a good chance it's going to get stuck in your head. LOVE it!

I thought I would include some memorable "rick roll" moments for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!






Peace Out,

J-Thug

1 comment:

  1. YES!!! Thank you for posting these...so funny! I LOL'ed all by myself in the office :)

    ReplyDelete