Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekend with my Bestie!

I would like to give a shout out to my great weekend. There was LOTS of laughter and celebration, LOTS of ass kicking workouts and best of all I got to spend LOTS of time with my bestie, Melisa Ann. Since opening her Anytime Fitness Gym in Fredericksburg, I haven't seen much of her lately. Which is pretty sad considering we live in the same city about 15 min away (with no traffic).

Here we are at the Chelsea Handler book signing.
Later that night a group of us went to dinner for CP's birthday followed by Chelsea Handler's stand-up show. It was a blast!

Saturday I went to cheer Melisa and Karen on at the Crossfit Central affiliate team tryouts.















Then they came and cheered me on at the CATZ R.O.A.R Challenge.


I was beat after that workout, so I spent the rest of my afternoon lounging and napping. That evening I went to see The Runaways with CP and Christina. It was a pretty good little movie! I topped off my weekend with a great service at Lake Hills Church with Melisa and Rick and another birthday dinner with CP and her family.

I am now ready to take on the week and prepare for another amazing weekend!

Peace Out,

J to the E

No comments:

Post a Comment