Monday, April 12, 2010

Gone too Long


I'm back. I took a little time off from blogging. It was not intentional but more accidental. Last weekend I went to a wedding in California. CP and I decided to stay a couple of extra days and make a vacation out of it. I'd have to say it was one of the best vacations I've ever had. I got to sleep in till 7:30 (that's late for me). I didn't have to worry about being anywhere at a specific time. The day was a blank slate, and we just filled it in as we went along. I loved not having to live by a schedule for a few days.

I enjoyed some amazing runs on the beach.

(Del Mar, California)

I had some of the best breakfasts (my favorite meal of the day) of my life...they were fairly healthy too.

(Marie and I at Americana)

I got to do a little surfing.


Enjoyed a little shopping. Which is one of my favorite past times.

(Dani and I walking the streets of Del Mar)

We even made to the Birch Aquarium in San Diego.

(CP and I outside the Shark area)

I also experienced my first earthquake. We were standing on a pier in Pacific Beach. The entire thing was rocking back and forth. We had no idea what was going on. I thought this was normal since no one else seemed to be to worried. We didn't know it was an earthquake until we went into a nearby shop.

(This was the Pier we were standing on when it hit)

Now I am back in full force and ready to get back on a schedule. I can't wait to go back. Maybe even one day move there...that's how much I loved it.

Peace Out,

Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment