Friday, January 22, 2010

The warm-fuzzies

I love the innocence of animals. I saw this video on ellen this morning, and I had to share with you guys. This is the kind of stuff that gives me the warm-fuzzies. If I would not have been training a client when I saw this, my eyeballs probably would have gotten a little wet. I'm not a big crier, so that's a pretty big deal.

So, here is the back story to the video. A family rescued a baby deer when it's mother abandoned him/her. They nursed the deer back to health and set it free. Now, the deer comes back everyday just to play with the family dog. The video is 4 minutes long but you can watch about 45 seconds of it to get the drift.


How freakin' awesome is that. If only we could all get along like this, the world would be a better place!

Peace Out,

J-Diddy

No comments:

Post a Comment