Wednesday, July 7, 2010

YouTube Tuesday: This is a really serious matter....

FARTS! I don't care who you are or what you are, but farts are FUNNY. I'd like to dedicate this blog to my rootin' tootin' friend, Melisa Ann. We both share a fond love for fart noises.....cause they are HILARIOUS.

This video never gets old and should be watched everyday. I break out in a sweat every time I watch b/c I am laughing so hard.... it's great ab workout too. I hope you all enjoy, and I do not apologize if this offends anyone....get over it.


My favorite is "Mustache Fart."

Peace Out,

J-Dirty

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I almost started to list my favorite one's but there are too many to list!
    And - you should of dedicated this post to Amanda so she would watch it and be disgusted! Haha.
    Thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete