Monday, May 10, 2010

Music Monday

This week's pick is a special request from Miguel Garza. He is getting ready for the 2010 Crossfit South Central Regional Competition and has chosen a theme song for the next 2 weeks leading up to regionals.

I'm not a big fan of rap music. I only have 3 rappers/rap groups that I can say I really enjoy. If you must know, they are DMX, Beastie Boys and Run DMC. I don't know if the last two even count as rap, but I say it is....so it is. However, I do enjoy a little Eminem every once in a while and the song that Miguel has chosen is pretty good. I can bob my head to it and it makes me want to throw-up some gang signs, so it works. It passes the test for a spot on Music Monday!

Here it is for your listening pleasure, EMINEM "Not Afraid." Enjoy!



Good Luck to Miguel and the Crossfit Central Crew at Regionals! I can't wait to watch the sweat fly.

Peace Out,

Gangsta J

No comments:

Post a Comment