Monday, March 15, 2010

The Journey of a Life Time!


(Thanks Ben! I stole this pic from you.)


I'm about to embark on a Journey. My Journey has two roads that will often cross paths.

The first road on my journey will take me to the 2011 CrossFit Games. I have been inspired by the amazing athletes at CrossFit Central who just competed and kicked ass at the 2010 South Texas Sectionals. I will work hard, be focused and keep my eye on the prize. I am determined to make this happen for myself. I know it won't be easy, but I am looking forward to the challenge. I'm lucky to be part of what I consider to be the best CrossFit Affiliate, Crossfit Central. Which means, I get to train and learn from the BEST.

The second road on my journey will lead me to a better, more successful life. It will lead me to a BETTER ME. I have the opportunity to be a part of an amazing group known as Master Mind Fight Club, a women's only empowerment/leadership program. With the help of Carey Kepler, the other 21 women in MMFC, and my own personal support system, I will be the person I've always wanted to be. I will have the life that I am meant to have.

Follow me on this journey. Who knows. You may actually learn something!

Peace Out,

J-Dawg

No comments:

Post a Comment