Friday, March 5, 2010

Eggs in a cup!

This morning I went to make my usual mid-morning snack, an omelette no cheese.

(Eggs, bacon, spinach, mushrooms, and salsa cooked in olive oil)

As I am getting out all my ingredients, I realize I only have 1 eggs. I need 2. What's a girl to do?! I wasn't about to go to the grocery store on an empty stomach. So, I decided to run across the street to the delicious brazilian coffeehouse and bakery, Bossa Nova. I figured I could get 2 bacon and egg breakfast tacos without the tortilla. I tell the girl exactly that and this is what I get....

How cute is that! It makes for a great, healthy paleo snack to-go. It's even simple enough to eat on the road. I'm sure that's not the safest, but with my job it's kind a must.

I took it home, added some sauteed spinach and mushrooms and enjoyed! You should check this place out if you are ever in the area (east 6th). Great food but not really paleo friendly. I used to enjoy the occasional baked cheese ball. I miss you little fluffy ball of deliciousness! : (

Peace Out,

J


No comments:

Post a Comment