Monday, August 2, 2010

Music Monday

This week's pick may not be a big surprise for most of you. It's only fitting that a True Gangsta like myself would be a huge DMX fan. I like to refer to myself as an "OG" (original gangster). Just because I love Ingrid Michaelson and Joshua Radin doesn't mean I don't hold a very special place in my heart for Mr. Earl Simmons aka DMX. Not only does he have some good beats, but he has some good lines/lyrics which I like to refer to as DMX-isms.

My Favorite: "I know how to get down/ know how to bite/ bark very little but I know how to fight." That's how I live my life, so remember that next time you run into me in a dark alley somewhere.

Get ready to throw your hands in the air....

DISCLAIMER-- some not so nice language is used....that's how he rolls.


Peace Out,

JMX

No comments:

Post a Comment