Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cats ARE scary


I've never been a huge fan of cats. They are stuck-up and often act like their shit doesn't stink (not all, but most). However, I did own a cat for a short period of time.

Her name was FeeBee, and she was horrible. (Melisa and Amanda can attest to this)


I found her on a bike ride when she was a teenie tiny kitty. She was so small that I stuck her in the saddle pack of my bike...maybe that's why she was so angry.

You couldn't pet her more than a few seconds before she would go ape shit on your hand. She'd randomly attack your ankles/feet for no reason. And you could forget about having any privacy in the restroom. She liked to sit on the back of the toilet seat while you were on it, watch you in the shower and lick your toothbrush.

I've always said that if you died in the presence of a cat, it would eat you. That's how evil they are. So, you may be wondering where I am going with this blog. Well, a few days ago one of my favorite bloggers, Hyperbole and Half, posted the following video.

I can relate!

Peace Out,

J-Thug

No comments:

Post a Comment