Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sweet Gestures

I just witnessed one of the sweetest sentiments from my window. I'm about to sit down on the couch when I see "Trent." That is not really his name. I call him that because I don't know his name, and he looks like Trent from the old TV show Daria (great show btw).


Trent Lane from Daria

Anyway, back to the story. There's a hair salon, Kemestry (which is also great), on the first floor of my building. It is also where "Trent" cuts hair. So, there's a little back story as to why this random guy on the street has a nickname.

Now for the mushy gushy part and point to my blog. "Trent" is just standing outside of his car which is not what got my attention, it was his huge ass grin and his body language that made me stop and look. At this point, I had to see why this grown man was so giddy. A woman comes walking across the street carrying 1/2 dozen roses, hands them to him and gives him a nice, big wet one. They stood there for about 5 min talking and he had the biggest smile on his face. I was a good 150 meters away and on the second floor, and I was able to see how freakin' happy he was. I love that!

You may be thinking big deal some random guy nicknamed "Trent" is happy. Here's the best part. I LOVE the fact that SHE brought HIM flowers. That is not something you see everyday, nor is that something most guys would be into. I could be totally wrong about that, so correct me if I'm wrong.

When they finished their happy moment, I saw them drive off in their matching honda fit cars...GAG ME! :)

Peace Out,
J-Torious
(you have to say it like Notorious...as in the rapper)

No comments:

Post a Comment