Monday, June 28, 2010

Music Monday

This month, (I know it's still June, but by the end of the week it'll be July. It's my blog, so who cares.) I've decided to take it old school. Hopefully these songs will bring back some fond, happy memories for most of you. Most of the songs/videos chosen will be from the late 80's early 90's, since that is my realm of old school (in relation to my age).

Without Further Adieu......

This week's pick is, "November Rain" by Guns N' Roses. Great video, Great song. I remember watching this video when I was younger and not wanting it to end. My favorite, is the music played during the funeral part. It always made me mad because they cut that part out on the radio. I also like how they leave her death a mystery. Probably because that would add another 10 min to the video to show/explain. Oooooo and the half open casket...love it! Sit back, relax and Enjoy...it's the full version.


I wonder who rocked the bandana first, Axl Rose or Brett Michaels?

Peace Out,

J-Slash

No comments:

Post a Comment