Thursday, April 19, 2012

BE YOU and only YOU


I am guilty of thinking this way sometimes, especially when it comes to body image. Let me just say that I am not dissatisfied with my body. However, I am human...and a woman and from time to time I get in my head. I'll catch myself thinking, what if i had so and so's legs, or her arms or if only my ass was a little tighter (you know the usual stuff), then maybe I'd be more comfortable in my own skin. WRONG! It only becomes a never ending cycle of all the things I'm not. Well, I'm here to put an end to it...NO MORE. I'm going to embrace everything there is about ME and with that, my confidence will continue to grow and in the end I will be a better person because of it.

So whenever those thoughts start to creep in my head, I will say this to myself instead....(minus the cigarette of course)








No comments:

Post a Comment