Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tribute to Blink 182


In honor of their latest album release, which is AMAZING, and getting back together, I'd like to give a shout out to one of my favorite bands of all time....BLINK 182. I have chosen one song from each of their albums (my favorite of course) to feature. I hope you enjoy!

Buddha (the first album) doens't get a song b/c all of the songs were later released on Cheshire Cat.

Cheshire Cat- "Carousel"


Dude Ranch- "Dammit" (first song I learned on the guitar)


Enema of the State- "Don't Leave Me"


Take Off Your Pants and Jacket- "First Date" (great video)


Blink 182- "Always" (I feel like this is the album where they took a more sophisticated, grown-up turn)


Neighborhoods- "Kaledoscope"
("Just play me something I can dance t0. I can dance to anything you wanna sing"...love it)


Hope you enjoyed that stroll down memory lane.

Peace Out,

DJ Jazzy Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment