Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Music Monday...on Tuesday

Hello week! I had trouble deciding who to feature on this weeks "Music Monday" blog. I could have waited and used one for next weeks blog, but both artist had album releases today; so I figured why not use them both this week.

The first artist has been on the "Music Monday" blog several times as a duo (Angus and Julia Stone). This week, Julia Stone released her first solo album, The Memory Machine. It is amazing and brilliant and wonderful. Check it out for yourself. Unfortunately, I could not find a song on YouTube from the album. Instead, you get this....(this song holds a special place in my heart)


The second artist featured is none other than the wonderfully talented, Kid Cudi. I love this kid's style. The new album, Man on the Moon, Vol. II: The Legend of Mr. Rager, is a must have.


Peace Out,

Youg Jeezzie

No comments:

Post a Comment