Friday, December 25, 2009

Let's Do This

Melisa is the reason I decided to start a blog. I never cared much for blogs, reading or writing, until Melisa started "For What It's Worth." I began following her blog then next thing I know, I'm following 11 blogs. It is now part of my morning computer ritual. I have a routine: check facebook, check crossfit central website, check bobby bones homepage (for my hollywood gossip) and check blogs.
I have been thinking about starting a blog for a few weeks now, but kept putting it off. One of my New Year's Resolutions is to stop procrastinating. So instead of waiting to start my blog in 2010, I've decided to get a jump start on my resolution and start it TODAY.
Here's what you can expect from "Live and Learn":

life lessons of yours truly

Monty Monster


- LIFT Fitness


- My 2 favorite activities: Crossfit Kettlebell and CATZ


And much much more. I hope you find it fun and entertaining. You never know. You may just learn something.

Peace out,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment